Thursday, October 9, 2008

Warm Day

Today was a beautiful day. This afternoon hubby and i decided to take the scooters and go pick up a few things at the grocery store. We were headed down the road toward the store. This road has 2 lanes going the same way. I heard John blow his horn and went to look in my rear view mirror and there was this big SUV about 10" from me in my lane right beside me. Scared me to death. He was in a big hurry and went around this other car and then into my lane. That is what John told me. He was riding behind me. If John wouldn't of blown his horn i might of moved over a little in my lane and he would of hit me. People are getting so crazy these days. They need to watch out more for scooters and motorcycles. When we got to the store John said he about had a heart attach watching that SUV almost hit me. There was a man on a Harley motorcycle when we came out of the store and started talking to us. And we talked about that and he said people have been like that to him to. He said it's getting scary on the roads.

Other than that it was a nice day. The rest of the week is going to be warm and nice. This will probalby be the last of that and then the cold will come in. Sometimes i wish i lived south. And then i think about the weather there, hurricanes and all. I guess there is no place that's nice all year long. I guess i can dream.

Talk later.

hugs pam

1 comment:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Oh My Gosh Pam----that is scarey----we have had that too---in fact---we have had people push us into the MIDDLE of the highway because they come right on in to our lane with us----and they know it too---well---lucky dear John was looking out for his sweetie---crazy dang people!!!!!