Thursday, April 16, 2009

Have a few questions Need your help again

Ok blog buddies need some help..First just want to tell you that the Sun is shinning here finally. Makes me feel soooooo good.

Does anyone know of any good free zip programs. I need to un-zip some things.

Another thing. I went to Goodwill and got some wood candle stick holders and a big wooden bowl. I want to sand them and re-due them. Well hubby tried using his hand sander and it's not working to good. So maybe you can share some of your secrets of how to do this.

Hope everyone is have a wonderful Prim day

Hugs Pam

2 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Pam,

WinZip is a really good one. You can download it from cnet.com.

From A Creative Heart said...

Hi Pam...
For most of my sanding, I just simply do it by hand with one of those sponge type sanding blocks. Takes a bit longer, but for me I get the look I want easier....
Good luck!!!
Hugs,
Debbie