Sunday, March 15, 2009

Working on this dreary weekend.



This weekend wasn't one of the best weekends. Certainly not like last weekend. Chilly and raining today. So i just decided to craft. I finished up 2 things and started on another. Sure hope we get to see some sun tomorrow. I guess we needed the rain. It's really been dry here. There was a fire about 2 miles from my house Friday night. It burned 30 acres. There has been alot of fires around lately. Well let me show you what i listed on Ebay tonight.




So this is what i have been doing this weekend. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and did what you wanted to do.

Hugs Pam

6 comments:

Kath said...

I love both your projects, Pam! Love the colors of your eggs :)


Have a wonderful Monday,
Kath

Heather said...

very nice! i love the eggs.

Pam said...

THanks so much Kath and Heather.

Enjoy your day

hugs pam

Sue said...

Love them both...Great job....It has been beautiful here...AT LAST!!
Hugs
Sue

~Tonya said...

Oh Pam, I love your bunny box! You did a wonderful job on him. Love the eggs too.

I wish you much luck with both of them.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
~Tonya

nanny*goat*primitives said...

Your eggs turned out wonderful! Thanks for purchasing the pattern!

I wish I could make bunnies like that! Dang girl, you are so talented.

Deanna :)