Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am doing the happy dance. Lookie lookie what i won

I couldn't believe it when i got on my blog this morning...I won the quilt kit from Green Fairy quilts....Jumping for joy..I want to learn to quilt and this is the best way...I want to thank Julie over there for giving me a change to win and of course winning...Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get started.
I want to make make quilts for my grandkids. Something that they can remember me by long after i'm gone. But you have to start small...I'm sorry about rambling but i'm just so excited.
Head over there and check out her blog and her quilt kits....


Hugs

Pam

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations Pam! What a great win!! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I have quilted once by myself and it took me a while but I was extremely proud of that quilt.

Take Care,
Debbie

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

THanks Debbie i can't wait to try

Hugs
Pam

Bridgett said...

Awww...congratulations!

Tara said...

Congratulations! I can just imagine all the creative things you have planned for them!

Micki said...

What a wonderful win!
Congrats and enjoy making the quilts!
Micki