Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11

I remember that day. My hubby and i were in Daytona Beach FL. Celebrating our anniverary which is Sept. 13. We were getting ready to go to Disney and i was watching tv. I seen the plane go into the towers and just couldn't believe it. And then another plane. I was so scared. I yelled for my hubby to come look..He was at all to. We couldn't stop watching the news.

So today lets have a prayer for all the families that have lost someone to this terrible tradgey. To all the fire fighers, police, and everyone else that helped that day. And pray that this will never happen again. And to all our soldiers fighting to keep us safe.

Hugs pam

2 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

*sending prayers*

~Tonya said...

Such a terrible tragedy. Thank you for stopping by my blog, Pam.

Happy Anniversary, on the 13th. I hope you do something special that day.

I have sent a prayer, for all the families and such, they are in my thoughts too.

Blessings,
~Tonya