Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Sunday morning and back to crafting






Good morning all. Well summer is about over and the fall is coming fast. So I've started crafting again. I love the fall colors but not ready for winter. I'm not a winter person. And living in Maryland we get all 4 seasons. I would love to live somewhere that the temps are in the 70's year round. Is there such a place. I could leave my windows open all the time. Oh well can't have it all.


I've started making some pumpkin ornies and got a set listed on ebay last night. If you have the time check them out. Just look over at the left on the side bar and click on Ebay.


Remember earlier this year i said my Crypte Myrtle looked like it was dying and all those little branches were coming up from the bottom of it, well it's blooming now. I cut all the dead branches off. I sure hope it keeps growing.
Well gonna go for now. Have to go look for some branches..Back to craftin....Have a wonderful Sunday
Hugs
Pam

1 comment:

Canarella said...

Good Lord its a miracle she posted two days wooooohooooo...I love your pumpkin I think I may have to break down an make a purchase becuase I just love Haloween and the fall season...you have a great weekend Im off to mommys...God Bless...