Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a night

Well Wednesday was such a beautiful day. I turned off the heat and opened the windows. You just feel like a different person when it's that nice out. After being closed in all winter. It made me want to clean..LOL Isn't that something. It was close to 70 degree's here in Maryland. And they are calling for snow on Valentines day...

Went to bed last night and just couldn't sleep so i got up and down over and over. Finally got up and started sewing. Didn't get to sleep until 5:30 this morning. And was back up at 10:30 this morning. The wind was really bad last night and the lights kept flickering. I thought for sure they were going to go out. We had high winds all night and it's still blowing out there. Weather sure has been crazy around here.

Well my son wants a puppy and seen one on the net. He just text me and ask if i would get the phone number for him so i'll be getting off her now and get that for him.

Have a wonderful and safe day

hugs pam

5 comments:

Janene said...

Hi Pam~
The wind was horribly high here in Ohio last night too! But for some reason that makes me sleep sounder!
Windy again today! With snow pellets! This weather is so goofy!
Let us know about the puppy!

Heather said...

I'm in Maryland too! Isn't the weather so crazy this week?! That wind early this morning around 4am or so was driving me crazy! I thought the house was going to blow over, lol! And 2 seconds ago I told myself I need to go get the mail when I get off the computer and then laughed and thought well I hope the wind doesn't blow me away when I walk out there! LOL.

Art of Jana said...

Hi Pam... didn't see an addie other than your blog, sooooooo here I am - and

SURPRISE!!!!!

You are a OWOH winner!


By a fluke of whatever, my co-worker's number came up the drawing of my "Blue Door" notecards..... soooo just to be not so freaked out... I chose another random number. (I'll give him his too!)

You were destined! If you'll send me an address, I'll try and get it in the mail to you this weekend!

Jana from http://hillaceaous.blogspot.com/ or jana.hill@gmail.com

Creator's Touch said...

thanx pam for your linking to my site! that is good for a total of five entries inmy drawing, best of luck to you!
patrick

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Wow it's 10:30 at night and it's still blowing out there.

Janene no puppy yet. They are going to look on Sundsy.

hugs pam