Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good Saturday Morning

It's been some time since i've been on here. First off i got a little hooked on Facebook...LOL And also been making some rag quilts. They are fun to make..Went to the local fabric shop.. She does sewing and also sells quilt fabric. Closes to a real quilt shop we have around here. And I love going in there. I could bring all the fabric home with me...LOL The last time I was in there she had a sign up for quilting classes. So i asked about it and she said the lady that does them come in on Monday Wed. and fridays from 9 til 12 but that is the days that hubby has dialysis and he takes the car and the classes are $20 each and you can take as many as you want. So she is supposed to see if the lady would come in another day for me. I'd love to do it. Have to run down there today to get a llittle more fabric because i just didn't figure out the right amount for this rag quilt i'm working on. I did find a thing on the net that says how to figure rag quilt yardage but i always come up short. Do you think those quilt calculators would work on rag quilts to.
We have been getting alot of snow latley to and they are calling for more next week. I am so ready for spring. Well better get off here for now. The grocery store is another thing i have to do today. YUCK...
Have a wonderful Saturday
Hugs
Pam

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It sounds like you have a wonder fabric store to go too. Are the rag quilts very hard to do? I have been wanting to make one for my grandson but haven't looked up how to yet. lol

Debbie

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Id love to take a quilting class but then I dont know when I would find the time to make the quilt!!