Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day


I wanted to take this chance to wish all the mother's out there, Happy Mothers Day. I hope that this Sunday you can spend time with all your loved ones.


This mother's day is extra special for me. On May 10th i will be 15 years breast cancer free. I will be spending the day with my children and family. We have been getting so much rain and they are saying that on Sunday it will be in the 70's and sunny. With all the rain we have been getting everything is growing good.
Have a wonderful evening
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

Heather said...

15 years! How awesome!!!! I know you are going to have a wonderful weekend!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Happy Mother's day to you, Pam! You have so much to celebrate, my friend!!!

Hugs-Kath

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

Happy Mother's day to you as well. I just love your blog. Also congrats on the 15 years. That is wonderful. God bless you Pam.
I am a follower now and will be back. Have a great day.
Dena

Country*Road*Primitives said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 15 YEAR MARK PAM XOXOX Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!